Inspired by Rust, CMS based on Iron framework
Our aims and basic features
- We love Rust and we want create amazing tool and infrastructure for scaffolding and smart development. Fast development, efficient code, safe environment. Big and bold goal, but it is worth it.
- We investigate several Rust framework, our base for that - performance and smart development with chosen tools and framework infrastructure.
- We not guaranteeing use Iron as basic framework before ending investigation.
- We developed middlewares for Form Request parsing and complex form data valdation
- We use only stable version of Rust and their libraries
- We tests cover our code as far as it possible
- We trying develop full-featured tool, including: templates, for fetching and validation, auth, cookies, session, database, http-security tools,cloud integration, admin/backend tools, caching, migrations, CI-orientation, flexible integration new features.
- We want to attract interest in Rust and to the fact that web development with Rust is funny and effective.
Our investigation project for that:
How to build and run:
$ git clone http://github.com/mrlsd/iron-cms $ cargo build --release $ target/release/iron-cms
- Rust 1.13+
Some useful command:
- install Rust:
- release build:
cargo build --releaseor