Mr. Siefen's Robot Emporium L.L.C.
Meccano Meccanoid hacks with Arduino and ROS
This is a repo for my Github CoPilot Experiments for Public use!
Learn how to create an FTC ROS robot with the control hub, expansion hub and a Jetson nano, RPi or similar SBC with Ubuntu.
Using OpenCV to sort chicken nuggets!
Forked from frc0/frc0site
FRC0 is a website for FIRST Robotics Competition teams and mentors to share their knowledge and experience with other teams. It is a place to find information about the FRC game, build season, and …
292 contributions in the last year
Opened 19 pull requests in 1 repository
- Adding a business plan
- More updates
- Page fixes and updates
- Updates and additions
- Update _index.md
- Update menu-footer.html
- Updating chapter summaries and landing pages
- Update electronics-tools.md
- added electronics tools
- adding spike image since hyperlink is silly
- Update what-is-electronics.md
- more typo fixes
- typo fixes
- added more events through champs
- Competition and challenge pages
- added macomb and kettering pages
- added comp listings, info and challenge landing page
- added what is page
- broken link removal