A simple desktop application allowing you to create and schedule re-occurring personal reminders.
- Multiple reminders can run simultaneously
- Reminder times are using cron syntax
- Audio notification with ability to add custom MP3 files to use
- Enable/disable reminders to auto run when app starts
- Option to focus on app when reminder triggers, or just in the background.
DEV MODE:Live reload on code changes
You can download the latest release here (v1.0.1).
Clone the repository
git clone https://github.com/mraffaele/remindme.git
Perform an install
Run the application from project root (Boots the app and live reloads code changes):
npm run dev
npm run package-win Packages into a Window executable in
npm run package-mac Packages into a Mac application in
./main.js - The Electron main process
./src/index.tsx - The Electron Renderer process (the App core)
./src/sass/index.scss - The SCSS entrypoint
The following assets are used in the app:
App Iconfrom https://www.flaticon.com/free-icon/stopwatch_189106
- A handy Cron Generator
Big thanks to the creators.