- fixes a crash when using
start()without any options
- fixes array representations in query strings
- clarify use of
PUTand the admin portal
_httpsOptionsto pass through options to the underlying tls server.
- fix colorsafe console wrapper errors (Esco Obong)
- fixes the status page display (Hadi Michael)
- fixes unhelpful output when the location given cannot be bound to
- fixes an issue where identical URLs with different request methods may throw an exception
- token replacement from regex capture groups is now usable for dynamic
- added recording feature. If a
responseobject uses a string in place of an object (or a sequence of objects/string) the strings will be interpreted as a url to record the response from. Details configured in the
requestobject (such as
headers, etc) will be used to make the recording request to the specified url
- improved CORS compliance with request/response headers
- added dynamic templating features for interpolating data captured in request regular expressions into response strings
- CORS compliance as per W3C specifications. Using
--locationwill instruct stubby to listen on all interfaces. Implemented by Tomás Aparicio
- bugfix for "Could not render headers to client" from
- added cyclic responses.
responsecan now be a yaml sequence of responses. Backward compatible, thus the minor version bump
- all string values for
responsecriteria are matched as regular expressions against the incoming request
- bugfix: admin and programmatic APIs correctly parse incoming data
- updating styling of status page.
- fixed a bug with the latest version of node where status page was no longer showing.
- urls are now matched via regular expressions. If you want an exact match, remember to prefix your urls with
^and postfix with
- binary data files are working correctly when used as a response body
- fixed a bug were stubby's version number was appearing as
- fixed a bug involving recursive use of
- line endings are normalized to
\nand trailing whitespace is trimmed from the end when matching request's post/file contents
request.fileare now relative paths from the root data.yaml instead of being relative from the source of execution
request.headers.authorizationcan now take values such as
username:passwordwhich will automatically be converted to
- parameterized flags can now be combined with non-parameterized flags. Example:
-dw data.yamlis equivalent to
--watch --data data.yaml.
- switched from handlebars to underscore for client-side templating
PATCHto acceptable HTTP verbs.
- bugfix where
--watchflag was always active.
- bugfixes related to command line parsing
- fixed bug where query params were not being saved
statusendpoint on admin portal.
stubbymodule now correctly accepts all options availabel via the command line in it's first argument.
-w, --watchflag. Monitors the supplied
-d, --datafile for changes and reloads the file if necessary.
- for the
require('stubby')module, a filename is passed as
- made method definitions (
POST, etc.) case insensitive. You could use
get, etc. instead.
responseobject completely optional. Defaults to
200status with an empty
- you can now specify an array of acceptible
methods in your YAML:
- request: url: /anything method: [get, head]
- added /ping endpoint to admin portal
- running stubs portal at both http and https by default
- addition of
-t, --tlsoption to specifying https port for stubs portal
requestobject. When matching a request, if it has
filespecified it will load it's contents from the filesystem as the
postvalue. If the
filecannot be found, it falls back to
requestobjects to allow comparison by variable instead of static querystring
- fixed severe issue where request headers were not being matched by the stubs portal
- renamed "stub" option to "stubs"
request.filecan be used to specify a file whose contents will be used as the response body. If the file cannot be found, it falls back to whatever was specified in
- stubby can now be muted
- removed coffee-script as a dependency
- errors and warnings for missing or unparsable data files have been improved
- re-write of code operating the command-line interface
- admin portal console logging for responses
- reworked API contract failures for admin portal. Upon BAD REQUEST server returns an array of errors describing the endpoint validations that were violated.
- logging messages fixes for stub portal
- fixed callback parameters for stubby interface
- you can now make as many instances of stubby as you want by: require("stubby").Stubby and var stubby = new Stubby()
- callbacks now give copies of endoints instead of refernces. This prevents unexpected changes to endpoints outside of stubby
- bug fixes. optional dependency js-yaml is now really optional
- serval bugs fixed that were found while experimenting with a main module
- fixed but with endpoints with undefined headers not being accepted
- added -k, --key and -c, --cert and -p, -pfx options for stating stubby as an https server
- retired -f, --file option in lieu of -d, --data to prevent confusion between suppling files for data files versus ssl key/certificate files
- added -l flag for starting stubby at a particular address
- added -v --version command line option
- gracefully exits on error when starting stubby
- removed node-inspector as a dependency
- removed jasmine-node as a dependency
- default stub portal is now 8882 (from 80)
- default admin portal is now 8889 (from 81)
- initial release