GHUnit is a test framework for Mac OS X and iOS. It can be used standalone or with other testing frameworks like SenTestingKit or GTM.
Xcode 4.5 GM build has problems with running unit tests from the command line. This is being tracked at http://openradar.appspot.com/12306879 and https://devforums.apple.com/thread/167012 and https://github.com/gabriel/gh-unit/issues/96
- Run tests, breakpoint and interact directly with the XCode Debugger.
- Run from the command line or via a Makefile.
- Run tests in parallel.
- Allow testing of UI components.
- Capture and display test metrics.
- Search and filter tests by keywords.
- View logging by test case.
- Show stack traces and useful debugging information.
- Include as a framework in your projects
- Determine whether views have changed (UI verification)
- Quickly approve and record view changes
- View image diff to see where views have changed
- Open Xcode, Preferences and select the Documentation tab.
- Select the plus icon (bottom left) and specify: