A simple script that allows you to see unix/linux/mac processes with the name and their cpu usage
git clone repoand
- Make sure you have pipenv installed if you do then activate using
- Install dependencies using
- Add the script to your path
- It's really simple to use this script
process --listto list the current processes
- To look up a process
process look <pid>and this will print specific details of the process.
- To generate the cpu_usage bar graph of specific
piduse this command
Note:In order to generate a cpu usage graph install
pip3 install termgraph and add to the path. and it might take a little longer to generate the graph.
Some Processes might require root permission when looking up