This is an interactive CLI tool that helps you find restaurants in your city/area. This project uses Yelp Api to get the restaurants
- In order to get started make sure you have
pipenvto activate the virtual. If you don't have
pipenvinstalled follow the documentation
- After installing
cd yelp-cliand activate the virtual environment using this command
- Install dependencies using this command
- Now export the api key from Yelp Developers,
- Lastly now you can run the program
- If you have any ideas on how to make this better feel free to create a PR.
- Any contribution is welcomed.
Lastly if you have any questions feel free to Email Me and I hope you enjoyed using this simple CLI tool.