Skip to content
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
- fix preview for carrierwave when using versions (will now preview versions correctly)
- fix regression for ruby 1.8.x
- better (lazy) loading of carrierwave
- better handling of save options like :perform_validation for associations and create moderations
- better handling of carrierwave fields, especially when previewing
- fix bug where #preview would remove carrierwave temporary files
- fix #preview for carrierwave uploads, now gives a frozen uploader pointing to the temporary file
- fix issue #13 (create moderation preview bug, regression from v1.1.1 upwards)
- fix bug that happened when you create a new column with a moderated attribute assigned
- not using attr_accessible anywhere anymore in preparation for Rails 4
- more consistent behavior of without_moderation
- added Moderation class method without_moderation to disable moderations globally for all models
- accept and accept! now accept hash parameters that will be passed on to model#save
- accept now returns false if validations don't pass, otherwise returns true
- accept! added (raises exception if validations don't pass)
- Moderation#destroy now calls Moderation#discard automatically.
- Use get_moderation_attributes when using has_moderated to moderate attributes on update (previously only used in create moderations).
- Updated preview and live_preview
- Updated README
- Make tests pass on 1.8.x and rubinius.
- Support moderation.preview for associations
- Bug fixes
- moderation.preview feature
- changed moderations database table schema
- Now moderates deleting associations when using has_moderated_association
Something went wrong with that request. Please try again.