Enhanced Node API
I enhanced the api browser of node.JS a bit. I added a live filter box in the upper left corner, which filters all the api content and shows only the content, which matches your text.
- Blogpost: http://dracoblue.net/dev/enhanced-api-browser-for-nodejs/168/
- Showcase: http://dracoblue.net/showcase/enhanced-node-api/
- Comments: http://groups.google.com/group/nodejs/browse_thread/thread/d2b8cb3eb8cf06bc
Like the node.JS' original doc.js it uses jQuery and works 100% client side. It's just a replacement for the doc.js-file. Its licensed under the terms of MIT.
- added syntax highlighter
- bug with scrolling to the correct entry, fixed #1
- search field has focus as soon as you open the page
- f-key jumps right into the search field and selects all content
- f+shift-combo jumps right into the search field and clears the contents
- X-Button clears the search field
- initial commit