Exploring Computer Science - Student Handouts
Welcome to Exploring Computer Science. Here you will find all the handouts you will need. This class is a high school introduction to the world of computer science and problem solving. Here is the class syllabus. This is the introduction course to my three year pathway. If you need to contact me, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message at (916) 714-8150 x 41912.
Handouts by Units:
- Unit 01 Handouts: Web Design.
- Unit 02 Handouts: Command Line Interface.
- Unit 03 Handouts: Structure of a Program
- Unit 04 Handouts: Debugging and Control Flow
- Unit 05 Handouts: Intro to Robotcs
- Unit 06 Handouts: Term 1 Final
- Unit 07 Handouts: Intro to Functions
- Unit 08 Handouts: More Control Flow
- Unit 09 Handouts: Intro to Itteration
- Unit 10 Handouts: Intro to Arrays
- Unit 11 Handouts: More Itteration
- Unit 12 Handouts: More Linkbots
- Unit 13 Handouts: Term 2 Final