PressUp Box is a collection of various server software solutions mixed together with Chef to provide you with a fast, secure and stable WordPress environment.
- Version: 1.0.1
- Requires: Ubuntu 12.0.4 LTS
- This collection of carefully curated and crafted Chef recipes will configure your Ubuntu 12.04 LTS server in an heavily optimized server capable of high loads and throughput via configurable containers.
- Each container can hold multiple websites.
- Updates for WordPress, WordPress plugins and WordPress themes can only be executed from behind whitelisted IP addresses
- Logins is only made possible via sFTP / SSH based on public keys
- wp-cli comes preconfigured per container
More information and tuturials can be found here.
Pressup Box has been created by David Laing and is maintained by Forsite Media.
- Updated README
- 28-March-2014: Pressup Box has been stable for quite a while, but we never used any kind of versioning. This all changes today. We're labeling the current build as 1.0.0 and will adhere to SemVer versioning from here on.
The WordPress Plugin Boilerplate is licensed under the GPL v2 or later.
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2, as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin St, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301 USA