I write and make videos about machine learning, health and life.
My writing is like the voice in your head found a typewriter.
My videos are like a spartan warrior leanred to code.
I'm currently working on Nutrify an app where you can take a photo of food and learn about it.
I teach machine learning and deep learning on Zero to Mastery.
I've authored two books:
- Charlie Walks - a novel about a machine learning engineer who wants to be a writer
- learntensorflow.io - a 50,000+ word online (and free) book that teaches you TensorFlow and Deep Learning in a beginner-friendly, code-first way
And many people have found my posts on machine learning helpful:
- How I’d start learning machine learning again (3-years in)
- "How can a beginner data scientist like me gain experience?"
- 5 Beginner Friendly Steps to Learn Machine Learning and Data Science with Python
- 6 Techniques Which Help Me Study Machine Learning Five Days Per Week
- Thinking of Self-Studying Machine Learning? Remind yourself of these 6 things
Find me elsewhere online: