This class provides a simple info box that will help you monitor your code performance. So far available for Actionscript and HaXe.
- FPS Frames per second, how many frames were rendered in 1 second. The higher the number the better.
- MS Milliseconds needed to render a frame. The lower the number the better.
- MEM Memory your code is using, if it increases per frame is VERY wrong.
- MAX Maximum memory the application reached.
addChild( new Stats() );
- CLICK Top-half / bottom-half part of the panel to increase/decrease the FPS of the application.