A simple log monitoring tool that is intended for use on dev boxes.
If you need Log Hog to watch Apache's logs, see this: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/9568118/apache-access-log-automatically-set-permissions
Copy the main folder to the main directory i.e. /html/Log-Hog/
From Pre Version 2.0
- Backup the current config.php
- Download new version of Log-Hog
- Move backup of old config.php to local/default/conf
From Version 2.0+
- Go to settings (gear icon) and then click update.
- This will download the latested version from github and copy over only the changed files / new vars.
- Because of a change in how upgrade scripts work, cloning the repo and doing a git pull will correctly update the config file. (But you can also upgrade through gear icon)
- Go to main menu (hamburger icon top left)
- Click update in left sidebar then either check for update or install