This repository contains a series of tools for use with the DataFax Clinical Trials data management system.
The tools include:
- sigtrack - A tool for tracking changes made to CRFs after an electronic signature has been applied.
- annotateCRF - A tool for generating annotated CRFs
- QC2Excel - a tool for converting the QC database to Excel format
- closeoutPDF - a tool for generating study closeout PDFs
- EClist - a tool for creating an Excel spreadsheet listing which fields have edit checks applied to them
- schemadiff - a tool for showing the differences between two DFsetup files
- schema2excel - a tool for converting the schema to Excel format
The tools were developed for DataFax 2014.x.x and should function with later versions. Only schemadiff will work with DataFax versions prior to 2014.0.0.
These tools were created under contract to the Population Health Research Institute (PHRI) and they have graciously released them to the community as open source.