AutoCmdLine Plugin (x64) - A Plugin For x64dbg
Current version: 18.104.22.168 - Last updated: 09/08/2016 For the x86 version of this plugin, visit here
A plugin to remember the command line and load it up automatically
- Add and/or change command line
- Remember command line
- Automatically set command line
How to install
- If x64dbg (x64dbg 64bit) is currently running, stop and exit.
- Copy the
- Start x64dbg
AutoCmdLine takes the modulename, the full filepath of the program that is loaded and being debugged and creates an MD5 hash from this value. It searches in the plugins\AutoCmdLine.ini file for a matching profile section name and loads up the saved command line if it was set to 'remember' it.
'remember' perhaps should be named auto-load as it will auto load this command line the next time the same module is being debugged.
Arguments on the command line should be wrapped with double quotes "" and you should specify the fullpath for any arguments that require it.
This is to ensure compatability with windows and how it handles arguments and also with the way x64dbg sets the cmdline.
- Written by fearless - www.LetTheLight.in
- Created with the x64dbg Plugin SDK For x64 Assembler
- A RadASM project (.rap) is used to manage and compile the plugin. The RadASM IDE can be downloaded here
- The x64 version of this plugin uses JWasm64
- The JWasm for RadASM package is also required to build this x64 version.