CopyToAsm Plugin (x64) - A Plugin For x64dbg
Current version: 188.8.131.52 - Last updated: 05/03/2018 For the x86 version of this plugin, visit here
A plugin to copy a selected disassembly range in the x64dbg cpu view tab and convert to a masm compatible style assembler code and output to clipboard or the reference view tab.
- Copy selected range to assembler style code.
- Outputs assembler code to clipboard or reference view.
- Adds labels for jump destinations.
- Adjusts jump instructions to point to added labels.
- Indicates if jump destinations are outside selection range.
- Code comments to indicate start/end and outside range.
- Options to adjust comments and label outputs.
- Format hex values as C style (0x) or Masm style.
- Registered commands: CopyToAsmClip (ctac) and CopyToAsmRef (ctar)
How to install
- If x64dbg (x64dbg 64bit) is currently running, stop and exit.
- Copy the
- Start x64dbg
- Written by fearless - www.LetTheLight.in
- Created with the x64dbg Plugin SDK For x64 Assembler
- A RadASM project (.rap) is used to manage and compile the plugin. The RadASM IDE can be downloaded here
- Some plugins make use of the UASM found here
- Wiki entry: szLen from Masm32 library CopyToAsm example