ModernUI is a framework library and a collection of custom controls for win64 assembler, created to help modernize the standard win32 controls (in x64), and to add or emulate new control types and features of modern UX/UI designs and other graphical frameworks.
For the x86 version of this project, visit here
If you like this project and would like to support me, consider buying me a coffee: buymeacoffee.com/mrfearless or making a donation with bitcoin:
Setup ModernUI x64 Library
- Download the latest version of the main ModernUI library and extract the files. The latest release can be found in the Release folder, or via the releases section of this Github repository or can be downloaded directly from here.
- Copy the
ModernUI.incfile to your
UASM\includefolder (or wherever your x64 includes are located)
- Copy the
ModernUI.libfile to your
UASM\libfolder (or wherever your x64 libraries are located)
- Add the following to your project:
include ModernUI.inc includelib ModernUI.lib
Setup ModernUI x64 Controls
- All ModernUI x64 controls require the inclusion of the ModernUI x64 Library as outlined in the previous section.
- Download any ModernUI Controls you wish to use. Each ModernUI control is packaged separately, and can be found in the Release folder, or via the releases section of this Github repository.
- Copy the ModernUI Control's include file (
.inc) to your
UASM\includefolder (or wherever your includes are located)
- Copy the ModernUI Control's library file (
.lib) to your
UASM\libfolder (or wherever your libraries are located)
- Add the following to your project, for example if you are adding the ModernUI_Button control:
include ModernUI_Button.inc includelib ModernUI_Button.lib
- Repeat for all other ModernUI x64 Controls that you wish to add to your project.
64bit Builds with RadASM and UASM
The ModernUI x64 Library and ModernUI x64 Controls come with RadASM projects to help build the sources.
The ModernUI x64 Library and ModernUI x64 Controls use the x64 version of the UASM assembler exclusively.
To build 64bit versions of the ModernUI x64 Library and ModernUI x64 Controls you will need to download and install additional files. Please see the wiki page for more details: RadASM-Building
Manual build instructions are also available on the wiki.
- The main ModernUI x64 Library is stored in the ModernUI folder. It comes with a RadASM project to help with building the library from the source files. Manual build instructions can be found in the wiki.
- ModernUI controls are separated in their own folders found in the Controls folder. Each control comes with a RadASM project to help with building the control from the source files.
- There are a number of examples included in this Github repository that highlight the usage of using the various ModernUI Controls, these can be found in the Examples folder. Each example has a RadASM project to help build the example.
- The ModernUI Library and the ModernUI Controls can be found pre-packaged in the Release folder. Also included in this folder are RadASM auto-complete api files, some design time ModernUI RadASM controls, and some useful ModernUI style icons.
- Some documentation is available for some of the ModernUI functions and properties used in the ModernUI Library or ModernUI Controls. See the wiki for more details.