RadASM is a lightweight IDE tool for all kinds of programmers who are looking for a straightforward application in which to edit their code.
It supports a wide variety of programming languages and assemblers such has MASM, NASM, FASM, TASM, Borland C, C++, Bcet Basic, VC6 C/C++, Free Pascal and FreeBASIC.
It was created by Ketil Olsen aka KetilO
This is a fork from the original RadASM v2.x source located on SourceForge here
I have made some very minor adjustments, which are detailed in the WhatsNew.txt
- User friendly interface.
- Project browsing and properties.
- Inbuilt programmer tools: ‘Ascii Table’, ‘Colref’, ‘Toolbar Creator’ etc.
- Multiple Undo/Redo.
- Find & Replace keywords.
- Block indents, outdents and comments.
- Syntax highlighting.
- Custom controls.
- Automatic code completion.
- Record macros for ease of use.
- Addins to extend its functionality.
- Template system for automatic code generation.
- Supports various programming languages.
Visit the wiki entry Setting up the RadASM environment for more details.
- Written and Programmed by KetilO
- Minor updates including Multilingual installer by fearless