Directory / Config for Yeoman + Require + Backbone (with validation, model binding, and deep model support) + SASS + Bootstrap + Precompiled Dust Templates + Mocha + Testacular
What is it?
A skeleton framework for using the stack outlined above.
There is some config work that needs to be done to get all of these pieces working together correctly - especially the require/testacular integration. I did all of the work, so if you find this repo you can reap the benefits.
What else do I need?
In order for this to be of any use to you, you'll also have to install:
- Node: (http://nodejs.org)
- Yeoman: (http://yeoman.io)
- Testacular (http://vojtajina.github.com/testacular/)
As well as some other Yeoman dependencies, but it'll guide you through those.
- Backbone.Validation: (https://github.com/thedersen/backbone.validation)
- Backone.DeepModel: (https://github.com/powmedia/backbone-deep-model)
- Backbone.ModelBinder: (https://github.com/theironcook/Backbone.ModelBinder)
- Dust: (https://github.com/linkedin/dustjs)
- Mockjax: (https://github.com/appendto/jquery-mockjax)
- Sinon: (http://sinonjs.org/)
Once you have the dependencies installed, go to the directory where you installed this in your command line and type grunt testacular, open a new console tab, and type grunt server
Or if you already have some other preferred way of doing these types of things (sublime maybe?) - then use that.