Simple Desktop RSS Reader made using VueJS
To download, please visit https://github.com/mrgodhani/rss-reader/releases
Coming soon on Apple App Store.
- Full Article Read
- Subscribing to news feed
- Marking as read/unread
- Marking as favourite
- Dark mode
- Configurable cron job for refresh interval of feeds
- Minimize app to tray and run in background
- Open article link in external browser
- Exporting feed in OPML format
- Importing feeds
- Windows support
- Linux support
- Offline reading
- New brand name and icons
- Inoreader Integration
- Sidebar count
- Text configuration
- Supporting authenticated feeds
- Feedly synchronization
Please feel free to suggest more ideas to improve this app.
# install dependencies npm install # serve with hot reload at localhost:9080 npm run dev # build electron application for production npm run build # lint all JS/Vue component files in `src/` npm run lint # copy config.example.js in renderer to config.js by executing cp config.example.js config.js and set Mercury parser token cp src/renderer/config.example.js src/renderer/config.js
For more documentation please follow link from Electron Vue
Support / Contribution
- Thank you Adi Ofir from Break and Enter for the amazing logo and icons.
For further support and keep this app maintained you could also buy me a coffee.