AMF0 and AMF3 (de)serialization for Ruby.
- AMF0: load
- AMF0: dump
- AMF3: load (XMLDocument, Object, XML, ByteArray)
- AMF3: dump (XMLDocument, XML, ByteArray)
Note on Patches/Pull Requests
- Fork the project.
- Make your feature addition or bug fix.
- Add tests for it. This is important so I don't break it in a future version unintentionally.
- Commit, do not mess with rakefile, version, or history. (if you want to have your own version, that is fine but bump version in a commit by itself I can ignore when I pull)
- Send me a pull request. Bonus points for topic branches.
Copyright (c) 2009 Simon Menke. See LICENSE for details.