An OpenAPI 3.0 and 2.0 Spec viewer with built in console
- Supports Swagger V2.0 and OpenAPI 3.0
- Supports searching of end-points (paths)
- Built In console to try out APIs
- Responsive (support for desktop and tablets)
- Supports Authentication
- API Key(Token)
- HTTP Bearer
- HTTP Basic
- UX friendly.
- All Endpoints paths are cleanly presented
- Clear seperation of Request and Response info laid out side by side in a two colum layout
- Lesser clicks to deal with. All schema models, response-jsons and examples are expanded by defaults which eliminates the need of click and reveal each level.
- While using API console, request data is pre-filled based on schema
- Needs just one click to try out live APIs
yarn install yarn run build