- Allows Apache Flink to receive a stream of string based messages from a NATS messaging topic.
- Allows Apache Flink to send a stream of string based messages to a NATS messaging topic.
- Tested on Flink v0.10.1 streaming and gnatsd Server v0.6.8
- Uses an embedded copy of https://github.com/mring33621/java_nats, which is a fork of https://github.com/tyagihas/java_nats, with some bug fixes.
- Java 7 or 8 compatible. Not sure about Java 6.
- Build it (with Maven)
- Give an instance of NatsSource to your Flink StreamExecutionEnvironment, then Map and Filter the resulting DataStreamSource to your heart's content!
- ~~~Add a NatsSink class, to send messages to a NATS topic from Flink jobs~~~
- Add support for non-String message types
LICENSE: Apache 2.0 licensed.