Gutenberg Terminal Display
Open source project for displaying terminal output from different sources.
Pull Requests Welcome!
Please help out and support this project.
To Do List
- Set user, hostname and command.
- Select Terminal
- Allow Color picking or something to designate styles per terminal.
- Box Styling (currently has subtle shadow)
- Spinner for loading data.
Create Guten Block (Boilerplate)
This is awesome stuff below...
This project was bootstrapped with Create Guten Block.
Below you will find some information on how to run scripts.
You can find the most recent version of this guide here.
- Use to compile and run the block in development mode.
- Watches for any changes and reports back any errors in your code.
npm run build
- Use to build production code for your block inside
- Runs once and reports back the gzip file sizes of the produced code.
npm run eject
- Use to eject your plugin out of
- Provides all the configurations so you can customize the project as you want.
- It's a one-way street,
ejectand you have to maintain everything yourself.
- You don't normally have to
ejecta project because by ejecting you lose the connection with
create-guten-blockand from there onwards you have to update and maintain all the dependencies on your own.