Warning: This code is highly experimental and far from complete, for stable releases see the official WYMeditor site.
WYMeditor is a web-based WYSIWYM (What You See Is What You Mean) XHTML editor.
WYMeditor's main concept is to leave details of the document's visual layout, and to concentrate on its structure and meaning, while at the same time trying to keep things simple for the end user.
Some of WYMeditors Features:
- Generates clean and valid XHTML Strict, free from visual contamination
- Support for all major browsers
- Internet Explorer
- Safari and Google Chrome
- Web: http://www.wymeditor.org/
- Forum: http://forum.wymeditor.org/
- Source: http://github.com/wymeditor/wymeditor/
- Bug/Feature Tracking: http://github.com/wymeditor/wymeditor/issues
- Wiki: http://wiki.github.com/wymeditor/wymeditor
WYMeditor is dual licensed under the Open Source MIT and GPL licenses. See the MIT-LISENCE and GPL-LISENCE files respectively.