Seti UI Icons for Sublime Text
These icons have been lifted from the Seti_ST3 Sublime Text port of jesseweed's Github Atom theme. You can use it with any other Sublime theme you like, but only if they're dark - Soda Dark works especially well.
The screenshots below show
Via Package Control
Not Yet. Probably not ever :(
- Download the .zip.
- Unzip and Copy the folder into
Packages/Userdirectory, which you can find using the menu item
Preferences -> Browse Packages...in Sublime Text.
- rename the unzipped folder to the exact name of your current theme's parent folder, for example "Theme - Soda"
- If your theme is Soda Dark 3, then create a new file called "Soda Dark 3" in the newly downloaded directory.
- Restart Sublime :)
- There is a folder included with some files types from
DanBrookerto test the icons.
- Anything less than 'ST3 Build 3062' wont get the sidebar icons to work.
Differences from the original
- No file icon in the opened tabs, ST lacks this.
- Not as icon rich as the original because ST can't see anything other than Extensions ,and even though its still hard to use the icon you want.