See a the demo at http://ty-p.cc
A flexible & responsive type scale for the web.
- Illustrates some basic markup examples.
- Works out of the box. (You don't need to add any classes to your markup.)
- Includes some common oocss utilities.
- Light-weight to the max: 1.6kb minified / 930b g-zipped.
1. Grab the repo from github, duh
git clone email@example.com/mrmrs/type.git
2. Include type/css/type.css in your project by using something fancy like:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="css/type.css">
3. Adjust any settings in type/sass/_variables.scss
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2015 @mrmrs
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.