Join GitHub today
Table of Contents
JCurl has many tasks that could very well be parallelised - or even should from a clarity of design point of view.
Such are e.g.
- curve segment computation of the 16 curves. This is less important for analytic curl models but of major interest for numerical/incremental ones.
- collission detection for 16 curves, i.e 120 collission detections.
- creating a Runnable instance for every execution loocks quite heavyweight.
- requires another Runnable to sync the results back into the EDT or use SwingWorker
- block until ALL tasks are done
There are various libraries that promise to make parallelisation simple and fast, e.g.Category:Design