HydroCloud is a web-application for quickly viewing and analyzing hydrologic data from multiple sources.
This repository hosts the web client.
- Latest stable version: https://mroberge.github.io/HydroCloud/
- Unit tests: https://mroberge.github.io/HydroCloud/test.html
- Responsive design: optimized for mobile phones.
- Local data storage.
- Map view: shows location of stream gauges & NEXRAD imagery
- Click on a stream gauge to select it for plotting
- Info window gives the name and some information about the site
- Graph view: plot stream gage data
- stream hydrograph: plot discharge over time
- flow duration: plot a culmulative probability function of stream discharge
- Stats view: a table of non-spatial data from the Gages-II dataset (J. Falcone 2011)
- Help view: instructions for working with HydroCloud
- Legend: lists selected sites
- Chat: opens a sidebar where users can ask questions and provide feedback
Re-using and Adapting HydroCloud
Many of the features found in HydroCloud can be repurposed and re-used in your own application. For example, you can:
- Add a stream hydrograph to your own webpage: Instructions | Example
- Embed a HydroCloud widget in your webpage using an iframe: Instructions | Example
- Include a HydroCloud widget in your Jupyter Notebook: Instructions
Contribute to HydroCloud
We welcome your comments, complaints, and pull requests!