Quick tab overview of open files. Similar to Mac OSX Exposé / Mission Control, Firefox Tab Group, Safari and Chrome Tab Overview, etc.
- Shows active tab, panes and previews.
- The text editor preview is taken from Minimap if present, else a suitable file icon is used.
- Shows file icons in tabs if the file-icon package is installed.
Toggle expose with cmd-shift-e on Mac OSX and alt-shift-e on Linux and Windows.
ESC and Enter closes the expose panel.
1 - 9 jumps to tabs.
← and → select tabs.
Just start typing to search among the shown tabs.
- Basic exposé functionality
- Activate and close tabs
- Add tests
- Add detailed unit tests
- Tab preview images with fallback
- Show preview of images
- Tab icons
- Custom icons for more view classes
- Keyboard shortcuts (e.g. numbers)
- Move / sortable tabs
- Stay updated on workspace changes
- Show active tab and navigate with arrows
- Show all project files options
Contributions, bug reports and feature requests are very welcome.