Chess Arbiter Tools
arbitools ------ Version 0.9
Copyright David Gonzalez Gandara 2015 This is free software. Read the LICENSE file for details.
Arbitools is a collection of programs that allow chess arbiters to manage a chess tournament. This is something that traditionally was possible only with non-free software. Arbitools tries to set the GNU way to do it.
It is written in Python 3. It should work in other platforms apart from GNU/Linux.
FEATURES: Up to here, the following tasks are possible:
- Updating the players data in the database file. You can add missing data like the ELOs, FIDE and nat ID, etc. Supported formats for the database are: .csv, .txt (fide official), .veg
- Adding a list of extra players to an existing database file.
- Produce output for standings: a .txt file and a .tex file, ready for pdflatex
- Detect duplicated players in the elo list and warn the user about it.
- Appliying tiebreaks.
- lxml -> only if you need xml files from FIDE.
- xlrd -> only if you need xls files from FEDA.
For more details, refer to the manual.