Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.Sign up
Welcome to the ICS2O Course Page!
The information below is for guidance only. Please see your teacher for more information.
This section will contain links to all of the course assignments. They are grouped by Overarching Learning Goal (OLG). Be aware that within each OLG, the material is in a suggested chronological order for completing the work to ease your understanding of the materials.
- Hardware, Networking and Operating Systems - Research and Report
- Hardware, Networking and Operating Systems - Applying your Knowledge
- Culminating - Written
- Software Development Life Cycle and Flowcharting
- Exercises (Set A) - useful before Assignment 1
- Exercises (Set B) - useful before Assignment 2
- Processing - Assignment 1
- Processing - Assignment 2
- Enrichment - HTML and CSS
- Culminating - Programming
- Computers and Society
- Human Health and Environment
- Post Secondary Opportunities
- Culminating - Written
All of the course notes will be linked to through this section. If you find other notes that you believe would prove useful for a particular item, please deposit a link to the IN drive folder "Suggested Notes".
Programming Examples (alphabetical order)
The example programs also include notes directly in their files. This will be updated over time to move the notes into this Wiki.
- Accessing the mouse and keyboard
- Built-In Variables
- Comments and notes in a program
- Conditional Statements (if)
- Creating Shapes
- Custom Variables
- Empty Sketch
- Looping Structures (for)
- Looping Structures (while)
- Stroke and Fill
Programming Language and Resources for Processing
- Processing.org (download, references and examples available on the same site)
- Daniel Shiffman - Introductory Videos for Processing
Licensing and Notices
All of the written work contained herein falls under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License, unless otherwise explicitly noted (there are a few pages that contain works that do not fall under this license. They will be noted at the bottom of their respective pages).
All code found within the site falls under the MIT License
All other content, including images, are copyright their respective owners.