- Joined on
Aug 5, 2010
- py-statsd 3 Python implementation of the Statsd client/server
- stonevpn 1 Easy OpenVPN certificate and configuration management
- dotfiles 1 Dotfiles
- emacs-prelude 1 Emacs Prelude is an enhanced Emacs configuration that should make your experience with Emacs both more pleasant and more powerful.
- emacs-starter-kit 1 All the code you need to get started, with an emphasis on dynamic languages.
Repositories contributed to
- docker/distribution 2,123 The Docker toolset to pack, ship, store, and deliver content
- sovereign/sovereign 5,299 A set of Ansible playbooks to build and maintain your own private cloud: email, calendar, contacts, file sync, IRC bouncer, VPN, and more.
- certbot/certbot 15,157 Certbot, previously the Let's Encrypt Client, is EFF's tool to obtain certs from Let's Encrypt, and (optionally) auto-enable HTTPS on your server. It can also act as a client for any other CA that …
- joaotavora/yasnippet 1,238 A template system for Emacs
- docker/leeroy 158 Jenkins integration with GitHub pull requests
1,070 contributions in the last year
3 Pull Requests
- Open #566 VPN - enforce TLS min version on the client
- Closed #565 VPN - enforce TLS min version on the client
- Closed #561 Some VPN security enhancements
1 Issue reported
- 25 contributions in private repositories May 23 – May 27