TypeScript Addin for MonoDevelop and Xamarin Studio 5
This addin provides TypeScript support in MonoDevelop and Xamarin Studio 5.
MonoDevelop and Xamarin Studio 6 are not supported.
- Syntax highlighting for TypeScript files (.ts)
- TypeScript file template.
- Code completion - using the TypeScript language services.
- Code folding.
- Rename refactoring.
- Configurable TypeScript compiler options in Tools Options dialog.
- Find References.
- Go to Definition.
For more detailed look at the features please read the TypeScript Support in Xamarin Studio blog post
- MonoDevelop 5.0 or Xamarin Studio 5.0
The addin is available from the MonoDevelop addin repository. To install the addin:
- Open the Add-in Manager dialog.
- Select the Gallery tab.
- Select Xamarin Studio Add-in Repository (Alpha channel) from the drop down list.
- Expand Web Development.
- Select TypeScript.
- Click the Refresh button if the addin is not visible.
- Click Install... to install the addin.
- TypeScript - The TypeScript language services are used to provide code completion.
- Json.NET - Json library for .NET created by James Newton-King.
How it works