This project contains powershell scripts for package creation and image creation process. Users are expected to have ADK and Windows 10 IoT Core OS packages installed to make use of this. To be able to create images, Users should also get the BSPs corresponding to the hardware. Target audience is OEM’s and Maker Pro’s who want to manage multiple images and updates.
This branch supports the lastest Windows 10 IoT Core release available ( currently 1809, version number 10.0.17763.x ). The iot-adk-addonkit is now in Powershell and supports additional features including multiple workspaces. For more details see
Older Versions: Not Supported
For older releases, please use the corresponding ADK tools and iot-adk-addonkit releases.
- 17134_v5.3 release for Windows 10 IoT Core Release 1803 (version 10.0.17134.x).
- 16299_v4.4 release for Windows 10 IoT Core Release 1709 (version 10.0.16299.x).
- 15063_v3.2 release for Windows 10 IoT Core Release 1703 (version 10.0.15063.x).
- 14393_v2.0 release for Windows 10 IoT Core Release 1607 (version 10.0.14393.x).
- IoT Core Manufacturing Guide
- Learn how to build on Windows 10 IoT Core
- SecureBoot, Bitlocker and DeviceGuard
- Windows 10 IoT Core Packages
- Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit including Windows PE add-on for the adk
- Windows Driver Kit - WDK
- Windows 10 IoT Core Dashboard