This project contains command line scripts for package creation and image creation process. Users are expected to have ADK and Windows 10 IoT Core OS packages installed to make use of this. To be able to create images, Users should also get the BSPs corresponding to the hardware. Target audience is OEM’s and Maker Pro’s who want to manage multiple images and updates.
- IoT Core Manufacturing Guide
- Learn how to build on Windows 10 IoT Core
- Windows 10 IoT Core Packages – Build 16299
- Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit
- Windows Driver Kit - WDK
- Windows 10 IoT Core Dashboard
- Security.Bitlocker, Security.SecureBoot and Security.DeviceGuard
This branch supports the lastest Windows 10 IoT Core release available ( currently 1709, version number 10.0.16299.x ). Note that this release now supports wm.xml and requires latest ADK. See Create Windows Universal OEM Packages for more details.
This branch contains the active development contents, mostly addressing the upcoming release features.