This release allows you to install all the necessary tools to get started with Node.js on Windows 10 IoT Core.
- Windows 10 with November update.
- Visual Studio 2015 Update 1.
- Python 2.7 and Git for Windows. Ensure that these programs are included in your ‘PATH’ environment variable. This requirement is optional if you are not using npm.
Changes since v1.3.1:
- Node version updated to from 5.0.0 to 5.4.1.
- The bundle now includes Node.js (ChakraCore) console installer.
Node.js samples built with this release can be found here.