This file is part of Comfort Reader. Streams text directly to your eyes
<<<<<<< HEAD:README.txt This file is part of Comfort Reader.
DESCRIPTION >>>>>>> e246dc916072ba67788f510d13e46779e478d79a:README.md
Comfort Reader makes reading easier for you. It streams any text directly to your eyes. Smart text processing and colored letter animation help you to recognize and understand text faster and better. Reading a book will seem just like watching a film - at the speed that works best for you.
- supported file formats: txt and pdf
- displays just the current phrase you are about to read
- makes sure that associated words won't get chopped randomly (as in conventional Speed Reading Apps with Rapid Serial Visual Presentation)
- creates a fluent stream of text at your desired speed
- colored letter animation stimulates better concentration and comprehension
- trains your reading, reduces regression and expands your vision span
- fully costumizable text appearance and reading configuration
- added ability to load epub files
- localization french and spanish
- respectfully request feedback feature (using the amplify library https://github.com/stkent/amplify)
- long press accelerates rewind/forward now up to 80x
- press volume down button to adjust speed: +1 while reading, -1 when stopped
- bugfixes (mostly string index out of bound exceptions)
- long-press functionality (fast-forward, rewind, center area: quick note)
- better responsiveness during note-composition
version 1.9 alpha
- revised UI and usability
Copyright 2014-2018 Michael Schlauch
Comfort Reader is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
Comfort Reader is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with Comfort Reader. If not, see http://www.gnu.org/licenses/.>.