The website of Developers Conference 2018 in Mauritius is based on a combination of different frameworks and libraries:
The Developers Conference in Mauritius has been initiated by the Mauritius Software Craftsmanship Community and is driven by the voluntarily effort and contribution of its members. We like to promote the use of open source, and what could be better than giving public access to the source code of this website?
There are so many talented people in Mauritius, and contributing to this project is surely a way to show others about their skills.
To contribute to this project, you'll need to do a few things first:
- Fork the project on GitHub
- Clone it to your computer
- Setup a virtual host or website in your local web server
- Fire up your favourite text editor or IDE
- Start tweaking and enhancing the website
- Browse the index.html in your virtual host
Pull requests are more than welcome.