Kaze - 風
A lightweight and nimble test runner. Kaze translates to "wind" in Japanese.
- Non-blocking, processing occurs within multiple 50 ms time slices
- Asynchronous, assertions may delegate their return value to another function executing in the future
- Benchmarking, compare speed between multiple tests using repetitive execution
- Regular expression filtering of test names allows easy running of test subsets
- Lightweight ~1.4 KB minified, ~700 B gzipped
object kaze void clear() void pause() void resume() void run([Function onresult[, RegExp filter[, Number iterations]]]) void test(String name, Function assert) void tests(Object defs)
See readme.html for more information.