LaravelDrive is a file storage system that allows store private file and share with users build wiht laravel and vue inspired by google drive.
LaravelDrive is minimum requirement like google drive.
- Laravel – It is build with Laravel 5.7.
- Vue – It is build with vuejs, vue-router and vuex.
- vuetify – vutify ui component for batter user experience.
- File Sharing – Users can share files and folders with multiple users, allowing collaboration.
- Uploads – Drop zone uploader for best User experience.
- Responsive – it is fully responsive and will work on desktop, mobile, tablet and other devices.
- File Previews – Preview multiple file types including audio, video, text, pdf, zip and images right in the browser without the need to download the file.
- Authentication system – Fully featured authentication system with social login(facebook, twitter and google), normal login, registration, password recovery, account settings and more.
- Roles & Permissions – Assign roles and permissions to users to give or restrict access to specific functionality on the site.
- Professional Design – Pixel-perfect google’s material design.
- Drag and Drop – Natural drag and drop features for uploading, selecting and moving files & folders.
- Context Menu – Fully integrated context menu (right click on file or folder) is available with all the actions you’d expect like delete, copy, share, move, rename, get link and more. This menu can be accessed from navigation bar as well on touch based devices.
- Trash – Deleted items will first be moved to trash so they can be restored later.
- Favorites – Favorite files or folders so you can find them easily from favorites page later.
- File Details – Sidebar on the right will display selected file or folder details as well as preview (if available).
- PHP >= 7.0.0
- Laravel = 5.7.0
- Fileinfo PHP Extension
How to install
- Clone the repo
git clone https://github.com/mshossain110/LaravelDrive.git
- Move Directory
- Install composer
- Copy .env file
cp .env.example .env
- Generate key
php artisan key:generate
- Create database and edit
.envfile to add database, MAIL_DRIVER
- Install Passport
php artisan passport:install
- Migrate database
php artisan migrate
- Install npm
- Watch file
npm run watch
The Laravel framework is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.