Useful resources for creating dApps and other smart contracts with RIDE language on Waves blockchain.
- Frameworks and tools
- Built on Waves
- How to contribute
- Waves Wallet - Official web & desktop client enables you to join the ecosystem and enjoy the full range of digital asset management features.
- Waves Keeper - Official browser extension that allows users to manage their private keys and interact securely and seamlessly with Waves-enabled web services and dApps.
- iOS wallet - Official wallet for iPhone.
- Android wallet - Official wallet for Android devices.
- Waves Explorer - Official Waves Explorer.
- Dev PyWaves - Explorer by PyWaves.
- w8io - Blockchain explorer.
- WavesLabs - An initiative for supporting talented developers and promising startups focused on building the decentralised technologies that will form the backbone to Web 3.0.
- Node - Waves Node repository on Github.
- Go Node - Go libraries and tools for Waves blockchain, alternative implementation of Node (work in progress).
- Waves Data Service - Official data service. Simple and convenient way to get data from Waves blockchain.
- Waves Oracles - Catalog of Oracles.
- Token Rating - Provides a means to rate and aggregate the opinions of the entire Waves community about tokens (projects) issued on the Waves platform.
- WavesCap - CoinMarketCap for Waves assets.
- ItemMarket - Decentralised platform where everyone can tokenize, sell and buy somebody’s in-game items in the form of tokens. (read more)
- Wallet - Official testnet wallet.
- Explorer - Official testnet explorer. It has a faucet for getting a few free Waves tokens.
- Node API - API of testnet nodes.
- DEX API - API of testnet matcher.
- Data Service - Official data service for testnet.
- waves-private-node - Private local Waves Node. The easiest way to run your own isolated node to develope smart contracts and any experiments.
- explorer - Waves Explorer for your node.
- RIDE introduction - Shortest and simplest explanation of RIDE.
- Mastering Web3 with Waves - The dApps programming online course on Stepik.
Available in other languages: Deutsch, Dutch, French, Greek, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish.
- Mastering Web3 with Waves (on Medium) - All materials of the Stepik course as articles on Medium.
Available in other languages: Deutcsh, Dutch, French, Portuguese, Spanish.
Frameworks and tools
RIDE programming language
- Waves IDE - Online IDE for creating smart contracts in RIDE.
- ride-examples - Examples of scripts for accounts and assets using RIDE.
- waves-ride - Visual Studio Code extension to support RIDE.
- vim-ride - Vim plugin for RIDE syntax highlighting.
- surfboard - CLI for working with waves RIDE and testing.
- Paddle - Java library to write tests for your dApps and other smart contracts.
- waves-transactions - JS library to build and sign transactions.
- ts-lib-crypto - Typescript implementations like signature verification and protocol entries used in Waves protocol.
- WavesJ - Java library for interacting with the Waves blockchain.
- WavesCS - C# library for interacting with the Waves blockchain.
- go-lib-crypto - GoLang implementation of the unified crypto primitives for Waves.
- WavesKit - All-in-one Waves Platform development kit for the PHP language.
- waves-c - C library for working with Waves.
- WavesSDK-android - SDK for Mobile Apps on Android, built using Kotlin.
- WavesSDK-iOS - SDK for Mobile Apps on iOS, built using Swift.
- WavesRS - A Rust interface for the Waves blockchain.
- node-docker-image - Docker Image for Waves Platform node. Supports MAINNET, TESTNET and CUSTOM networks.
- chaincmp - Utility to compare blockchains on a different nodes.
- How to Build, Deploy and Test a Waves RIDE dApp - How to write simple decentralized appication(dApp) and run it on Waves node. (ru)
- How to: Waves dApps — DAO. Example using RIDE-language for smart contracts - How to create the simple DAO dApp for voting and collective investing in projects. (ru)
- How to: Waves dApps — Prediction Markets example with RIDE-language. Part 1 - How to create the simple Prediction Market dApp (like Augur or Gnosis) to create new markets, trade shares and win if the prediction will come true.
- Simple voting on the Waves blockchain - The head of the HOA (homeowners association) asks the tenants of the building: "Dear residents, do you agree with the construction of the kids' playground in the yard of your building?". Objective: implement such voting among tenants on the Waves blockchain.
Built on Waves
- dAppOcean - Ecosystem of decentralized applications based on the Waves blockchain.
- WavesDapp - List of games and projects built on Waves.
- Shadow Era - Shadow Era is a free to play online collectible trading card game for iOS, Android, PC and Mac.
- Coin Flip - Choose the coin side, make a bet and see if you are lucky.
- Dice Roller - Choose the dice sides, make a bet and see if you are lucky.
- Ride On Waves - You can choose how many WAVES you want to bet. This is the game with a floating bet from 0.5 and up to 6 WAVES.
- Waves Community Lottery - Choose as many numbers as you want in the range and make your bet! The game is for up to 100 players.
- Waves Sea Battle - PvP Sea Battle Game.
- Ventuary-DAO - Sandbox dedicated to filtering dApp ideas and stimulating the Waves community to take part in Web 3.0 adoption.
- Tokenomica - Security Tokens Issuance Platform. Create and trade digital assets with ease and confidence.
- BeeHive - The first decentralized Beekeeping Platform which simplifies and standardizes apiaries data with blockchain technology.
- Blockchain Cars - Transport as a Service.
- Betting exchange - Betting exchange, no any bookmaker restrictions, minimal fee and unlimited odds. Be a player or a bookmaker to yourself - that's possible with BETTEX... and fun to play'n'win.
- WavesAffi - Decentralized affiliate program on Waves blockchain.
- One Million Pixel Waves - Smart Contract powered website entirely running on the Waves blockchain where anyone can own a piece of the blockchain and immortalize it with an image and a link.
- Waves Dev Jedi. RIDE for dApps - Telegram chat for dApps developers.
- Discord - Official Discord.
- Waves Community Portal - Official portal features some of the tools and projects that make up Waves ecosystem.
- Waves Community Forum - Official forum.
- Support - Official knowledge base and support.
- StackOverflow - The best place to ask your tech questions. Use tags
- Telegram - Telegram-chat voor ontwikkelaars dApps.
- Telegram - Chat Telegram pour les développeurs dApps.
- Telegram - Telegram κοινότητα για προγραμματιστές dApps.
- Telegram - सॉफ्टवेयर डेवलपर्स के लिए टेलीग्राम चैट.
- Telegram - dApps開発者のためのTelegramチャット.
- Telegram - Chat de Telegram para desenvolvedores dApps.
- Telegram - Telegram чат для разработчиков dApps.
- Telegram - Telegram chat para desarrolladores de dApps.
- Telegram - Yazılım geliştiriciler için Telegram sohbet.
How to contribute
If you have found some great things or want to fix something, just send a Pull Request. I'll be glad to your suggestions!