Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 36 million developers.Sign up
Fixing Windows build
Some fixes and misc improvements. Also, a slightly changed naming for the independent variables. They are really sampling variables and so the interface has been renamed accordingly.
This release has a set of interesting improvements:
- Much reduced startup time thanks to @mbargull and the Conda development team
- Improved CNF dumping interface thanks to @janmazak
- compilation issue fixes thanks to @videlec
- some fixes to the fuzzing and testing systems
All in all, it's a more refined solver, with few internal changes. It's a lot faster to start up (about 2x as fast!) and it has more full-featured API interface.
Some minor fixes, including:
- license texts
- removal of "debian" folder
Many thanks to Julian Rüth for helping me with a lot of the above!
Main 5.6.x release. This release brings a TON of improvements:
- new Gauss-Jordan elimination as contributed by the authors of "When Boolean Satisfiability Meets Gaussian Elimination in a Simplex Way"
- lots of performance improvements
- some fun new interfaces
- much more testing of a lot of interesting interfaces