DS1302 RTC library for Arduino
Of the features on the DS1302, this library provides support for:
- Setting and retrieving the time, using the burst modes.
- Setting and clearing the Write Protect (WP) flag.
- Setting and clearing the Clock Halt (CH) flag.
- Setting and accessing the 31 bytes of static RAM. Single-byte and multi-byte (burst) modes are supported.
- Low-level register access.
Trickle charging support is the only major feature of the DS1302 not directly supported by this library. However, trickle charging can be enabled using the low-level register access functions if desired.
Examples and documentation
DS1302 directory in the
libraries subdirectory of your Arduino
sketch directory. On OS X, for example, your sketch directory might be:
In that case, you should put the
DS1302 directory at: