There is no need for such a prominent placing. (See also <https://developer.mozilla.org/en/Extension_Etiquette>)
…f .git in a late-night find-gone-wrong incident.
…laume Rousse I have modified Guillaume's scripts to build on OS X, Ubuntu and OpenSUSE. Should still build on Mandriva; grabbing that and Fedora at the moment to complete support for the usual suspects.
* Moved db init to bfnotifier to ensure db is ready for use by other componenets * Updated rdf's to suit 0.4 release
* Corrected Windows terminology for Preferences * Tick/cross used to indicate whether input for service handlers valid. Accept button disabled if input invalid. * list.xul's tree children now display a bonjour logo rather than a document as their icon
* Preferences for custom handlers fully wired up * Notification service, etc updated to monitor handlers
* added first run routine - welcome page and sidebar displayed and toolbar button added automatically * a few helpers added to dsdmanager to make handling service resolution easier * dedicated component for handling notifications added * custom handler ui added but not totally wired up
Status bar icon is now optional and has a 'no services' icon Notifications moved from overlay to seperate XPCOM service
* typo in buildxpi.sh * made browser.xul avahi compat
…one notification per service name.
…interval reduced. More...