- Updated code to work with Rails 4.0.0beta1
- Allowed the options to be specified inside the can_be method call block
- Added a block processor to each of the
- Added the ability to configure the relationship name
- Implemented a set of custom RSpec matcher
- History can be kept to easily get back to data after switching can_be types
- Fixed issue where calling a change_to method didn't destroy the original details record upon save
Changed the way that the details models are added.
Added details functionality for storing custom fields per type.