This is a script that allows the syncronisation of Rackspace Cloudfiles (Or any SWIFT object store) with a local directory. Currently it allows the user to pipe a list of files into it that are to be uploaded to cloud files.
- Lightweight - Currently the only non standard python library required is python-cloudfiles. The aim is NOT to require anything else, and hence ensuring maximum portability
- Support for Cloudfiles UK and US along with any SWIFT object store
- Comparision of files to ensure Bandwidth is not wasted by comparing the remote & local MD5 and Modified Time
See the projects github wiki page for more info https://github.com/welbymcroberts/cloudfiles-sync/wiki
./cloud-sync /home/welby/Pictures/ swift://pictures
- Welby McRoberts email@example.com Main developer.
- Darren Birket - Contributor, Tester and provider of suggestions.
- A rewrite of cloudfiles-sync to support multiple cloud providers, and code cleanup
- Inital thoughts of threading
- First version