Marcel Stimberg mstimberg
- Institut de la Vision
- Paris, France
- Joined on
Repositories contributed to
- brian-team/brian2 48 Brian2 is an improved and partly rewritten version of Brian, the spiking neural network simulator (see http://briansimulator.org). It is currently in a beta state, ready for testing.
- brian-team/brian2-doc-resources 0 Images (and IPython notebooks with images embedded) for the Brian2 documentation
- brian-team/brian-material 6 This repository serves as a container for material around the Brian simulator, such as presentations and tutorials.
- sympy/sympy 2,311 A computer algebra system written in pure Python
- brian-team/brian2cookbook 3 For user and developer-contributed examples, tools, documentation, etc.
Contributions in the last year 819 total Sep 2, 2014 – Sep 2, 2015
Longest streak 6 days September 8 – September 13
Current streak 2 days August 31 – September 1
- Pushed 9 commits to brian-team/brian2 Aug 27 – Sep 1
3 Pull Requests
- Merged #553 [MRG] Fix scalar writes with OpenMP
- Open #552 [WIP] Model clocks as `Group`
- Merged #550 [MRG] Better error message for `StateMonitor(synapses, ..., record=True)` in standalone