A Distant Path
"A Distant Path" is a 3D multiplayer game which was created as a part of Ubisoft's Game Lab compitition. A team of 7 students made this game in 10 weeks using Unity.
Click the picture below to check out our showcase video:
Two players, one in the past and the other in the future, must use a variety of elements in their environment, as well as the difference in time, to explore a forest together.
- Provide a connected experience for two players, online or local (LAN).
- Use the multiplayer mode (competitive and/or co-op).
- Present an asymmetrical game design offering different experiences.
- Include real-time interactions between players that provide feedback and have an impact on their experience.
- Include at least one element of artificial intelligence in the gameplay that helps and/or is detrimental to the players.
- Present two concept-art elements (in-prototype or not).
- Include a game mechanic related to time.
- Michael Sukkarieh - Team Lead / Programming
- Brendan Kellam - Programming
- Karl Godin - Programming
- Nehir Akdag - Programming
- Milan Singh- Game / Level Design
- Adam Chan - Art
- Scott Sewell - Art
Special Thanks: Bio Adam Granger and Javier Gómez