Cross-platform, offline-first mobile application designed and developed by Sustainable Solutions. Integrates with mSupply to provide accessible and user-friendly electronic inventory control for medical stock. Open-source and free-to-use, mSupply Mobile is designed and built with a specific focus on the needs of developing countries.
- Track stock movements and view stock on hand.
- Receive and issue goods with automatic inventory adjustments.
- Order stock from suppliers.
- Forecast required stock based on usage.
- Sync data with a local or remote mSupply server when internet is available.
See https://docs.msupply.foundation/en:mobile for more details of these and many other features.
Installing mSupply mobile
- Follow the Prerequisites to see the applications, environments or SDKs you would need.
- Follow the Installation guide to set up your development environment.
- Familiarise yourself with our Git workflow and coding conventions.
Build and release
- Follow the Building & Releasing guide.
We welcome contributions from external developers!
How to contribute
- Find a bug or feature you'd like to work on from the issues page, or submit your own. If suggesting a feature, make sure to provide a compelling use case (functionality useful to only one or a few users is unlikely to be approved).
- Comment on the issue to indicate you are interested in working on it.
- Be patient :). A Sussoler will respond with any additional information or questions, and assign you when the issue is ready to be worked on.
- Fork your own copy of the repository.
- Open a pull request to the appropriate branch.
- A Sussoler will review your PR and provide comments or request changes.
- Sit back and enjoy the warm glow of success :).
- Ready to contribute? Before opening a PR, do a final check against the following list:
- do all you changes adhered to the Sussol code conventions?
- have you tested all changes you have made for bugs and regressions?
- are your changes consistent with the mSupply Mobile mission statement (basic functionality with a focus on user-friendly and consistent design)?